Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What i'm going do

When I grow up, I want to be a tattoo artist. My reasons are of three, first of all being I love art. Second I want to help people feel more self-confident. And finally I find body modification fascinating. No, this does not have anything to do with "Miami Ink" or "L.A Ink" or any other tattoo television series. It is just something I am naturally attracted to. To attain my goal I shall attempt to find an apprenticeship (An internship for tattoo artists) from either Shaun at Muddy’s or from a different artist at Body FX.

3 comments:

  1. Those reasons are very well thought of and planed out go for it i know that you are going to be great at it. by the way you killed the english words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dream! I think it's pretty sweetl that you love art and want to give others your art through tattoos. Cool dream, keep art alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dream. I feel you will be very successful. I think that everyone should have one dream that they really stick to. And I hope this dream of yours comes true for you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete